Cold emails can be an excellent way to to grow your business. Here are a few tips from thestartupchat.com:
- Use them when you have something specific to offer or a request to make.
- Your cold email needs to be opened. For it to be opened it needs a great subject line.
- Cold emails should be succinct.
- Make sure your email has a call to action.
- Always have a followup strategy for people who don’t respond.
- Have another email you use to sign up for emails in your area of interest. Use them for inspiration for your own emails.
- Don’t send the same email to everyone, personalize each email.