Email is one of the most effective ways for SaaS Starts (and everyone else) to get new clients. It is also the biggest platform that no one owns, so you’ll never wake up one day with your account shutdown and your audience gone. Here are a few important takeaways:
- You should be using email more, you might think you are using it enough, but you aren’t.
- Don’t A/B test until you have at least 100 conversions per variation.
- Treat email as an ongoing conversation with your prospects and customers.
- The biggest mistake you can make is building an email list and not using it.
- The most effective popup is an exit intent popup
- Send an email at least once per week
- Let your customers know you are taking care of them and improving your product.
- Write like a human being, not a robot.